directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Any direction to get the reports generated locally ?
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2010 14:26:15 GMT

On 09/07/10 15:02, Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
>  Hi Felix,
>
> is there some plcae I can find direction on how to generate the reports
> on my own p.a.o space ? I'd like to see if my modifications are ok
> without having to bother you everytime :)

This is how to create and deploy the reports to a custom destination:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxDEV/Guide+to+custom+Directory+Deployment

I use following script to generate and deploy reports for apacheds and
shared:

#! /bin/bash

cd /home/felix/tmp/svn/apache/directory/trunk-with-dependencies
#svn up /home/felix/tmp/svn/apache/directory/trunk-with-dependencies
svn up

mvn clean install

cd shared

mvn site-deploy
- -DdistMgmtSiteUrl=scpexe://apache/home/felixk/public_htm/shared-docs

cd ../apacheds

mvn site-deploy
- -DdistMgmtSiteUrl=scpexe://apache/home/felixk/public_htm/apacheds-docs

HTH
Felix