directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Shared file review
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2010 07:42:29 GMT
  Hi guys,

as I was just back from hollidays, and as my brain was fried, I started
with a simple task this week-end : reviewing shared files. I have
created a file I put in shared (file-review.txt) which track the review
progress.

I'm checking many aspects :
- ASF header is present
- Class header is present and correct (javadoc, @author, @pram for
generic classes)
- Fields Javadoc
- Methods Javadoc
- No more TODO (TODOs must be transformed to JIRAs)
- No more error message without i18n, explicit error code (ie, not
ERR_02008 for instance)
- No more warnings
- Formater applied
- Checkstyle and findbugs cleared

About Checkstyle and Findbugs, I have cleared a lot of items, some of
them will remain, so may be we can tune the config to get rid of them :
'xxx' hide a field (this is because we use the same name in the set(
param ) methods than the associated field.

Felix, may be you can tune that ?

Ok, now, it's monday, and I've to run back to the office... grrr...

--
Regards,
Cordialement,