directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [Studio] Deployment to snapshot repository fails
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2010 09:31:34 GMT
Hi Stefan,

I'm not sure these libraries need to be put on the Maven repository...
As they are really a specific rebundled as Eclipse plugin of the existing libraries.

IMO, they should be excluded from being deployed on Maven repositories and only be used as
part of the Studio Application (in plugins folder) in the distributions.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud