Hi Felix,

Indeed, you're right, there's probably something we could do with the studio-plugin. :)

I think we would need to add additional parameters for the purpose of these specific plugins (jar libraries rebrandred as eclipse plugins).

Basically, the '.classpath' file needs to be updated and this line:
<classpathentry excluding="**/*.java" path="src/main/resources" kind="src"/>
has to be replaced by this one:
<classpathentry kind="lib" path="src/main/resources" exported="true"/>

Notice that the 'kind' is different (from 'src' to 'lib') and that the classes need to be 'exported'.

A list of 'libClasspathEntries' will probably need to be added to the configuration of the studio-plugin.

I will first try to have all the needed plugins working with a '.classpath' stored in SVN and see if the app still works with the removal of the 'jars' plugin.
Then, I'll (try to) modify the studio-plugin to update the '.classpath' file accordingly (I might need your help ;) ).

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud