Can someone give me admin permissions as well. Tried to go in and I cannot do anything through the UI (meaning trigger builds).

Thanks,
Alex

On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 9:58 PM, Stefan Seelmann <seelmann@apache.org> wrote:
>> First, you need to create a new account because all previous accounts
>> are gone. I can assign permissions for the Directory group then. (LDAP
>> integration would be cool btw, let me file a Jira)
>
> I create a new account for myself. id=pamarcelot

Done, you are admin.

>> Unfortunately the ApacheDS build fails at the moment, a first
>> notification was already sent to the dev list.
>
> Indeed, one failing test in 'testLoadCoreInetOrgPersonAndNis(org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.schema.loader.ldif.SchemaManagerLoadTest)'. :(

I really don't understand why that happens. I built the server on
serveral other machines where the build is sucessful.

--
Alex Karasulu
Apache MINA :: http://mina.apache.org