Hi Pierre-Arnaud,
Thanks for the feedback.

I fixed the bug but as we yesterday tagged the trunk of google project I did not add this change to that. Hope we can add it with next commit.

Kind Regards,
Kasun

On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 9:22 PM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa@marcelot.net> wrote:
Hi Kasun,

I followed your help page and managed to install easily the Persistence Tooling plugins.

I was also able to generate some persistence code for a testing entry and I successfully tested this code in a small class (which gets a Person and updates one of its attribute).

Congratulations! It works great...

Of course, this is not something we could be shipping as is in Studio, and a few things need to be re-worked in order to make the plugin more powerful and customizable (like a tighter integration into Eclipse for code generation and the ability to change the default connection to the DAO class for example).
But, this is a very good starting point. :)

Just, one small bug I came across while testing: when arriving to the attributes selection page of the wizard, I couldn't move to the next page or finish the wizard, I had to (un)check one element to get the buttons to work.
A very minor bug, which can probably be fixed before the end of the GSoC deadline.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud