Hi Stefan,
Thanks for the clarification.

Regards,
Kasun

On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 9:54 PM, Stefan Seelmann <seelmann@apache.org> wrote:
Hi again,

> The 9th of August is "soft" pencils down date. Till this date the
> project should be finished. I expect that all remaining issues [1] are
> resolved till then.

I should clarify that I don't expect that DIRSTUDIO-644 has to be
finished by Kasun till end of GSoC. This issue is the 'umbrella' Jira
with the initial idea I had for an LDAP Persistence Tooling. To
implement all the mentioned features takes by far longer than 3 month.
Let's keep this Jira open, and after GSoC we can define new sub-tasks
and implement the other features step by step. Sorry for the
confusion.

Kind Regards,
Stefan