Hi dev, Stefan, Emmanuel,

Thanks a lot Stefan, Emmanuel for your comments, suggestions and appreciation.

I will try my best to complete the remaining two Jiras by August 9th and will complete unit tests for persistence-core for sure. And also if we can finish those things before 16th of August we can look in to the improvements as suggested by Stefan.

I really like to work with you all after the GSoC and will do for sure.

Thanks again for all of your help and guidance.

Regards,
Kasun