Hi dev,

Tomorrow is the 'pencils down date' according to the GSoC 2010 time line [0].

So I would like to present you all, in the dev , our final version (for GSoC 2010) of Persistence Tooling plugin for Apache Directory Studio.

The product we have at the moment is capable of generating a Java Bean class and a DAO class from an existing entry in a LDAP directory tree. The tooling collects all the required information in a wizard to generate the code and the code can be generated to a Eclipse Java project. At the moment it's not generation the pom.xml so that we need to generate the code in to a place where all the dependencies exist (e.g. persistence-example module in [1]).

How to install :
We just need to extract the tarball [2] to eclipse/dropins directory.

Complete user documentation can be found here [3].

And finally I want to thank all of you for your help, guidance and feedback during GSoC. Special thanks to my mentor, Stefan Seelmann, Pierre-Arnaud, Emmanuel for your help and guidance.

Thanks and Kind Regards,
Kasun

[0] http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2010/timeline
[1] http://code.google.com/p/dirstudio-ldap-tooling/source/browse/#svn/trunk/persistence-tooling/persistence-example