Hi guys,

Begin forwarded message:

From: Alex Karasulu <akarasulu@apache.org>
Date: 5 août 2010 13:31:19 HAEC
To: Apache Directory Developers List <dev@directory.apache.org>
Subject: Re: What about cleaning the branches ?

+1 to removing the branches

As a thought it might be nice to put a file in the branches directory listing the old branches that were removed at which revision so if need be their deletes can be reverted. Don't think this will be the case but it's always nice to do this because it's not trivial getting SVN to give u this info along with what the branch was created for.

+1

You're right, it's never easy, especially when there's a long SVN history.

Begin forwarded message: