With appolgies for the "new guy" questions...

I can't figure out how to search the dev message archives.  Is there a mechanism?

I'm particularly interested in seeing full-featured Kerberos and in looking through the code and the pending issues I'm curious as to the planned approach for the way the Kerberos service will use the LDAP.  I haven't found mention of it (thus the reference to searching the message archives) but has there been any consideration of the draft LDAP Schema that the Kerberos WG was developing a few years ago (which seems to have stagnated)?

Thanks,
Richard

. This is an e-mail from General Dynamics Land Systems. It is for the intended recipient only and may contain confidential and privileged information. No one else may read, print, store, copy, forward or act in reliance on it or its attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, please return this message to the sender and delete the message and any attachments from your computer. Your cooperation is appreciated.