directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r982679 - in /directory/studio/trunk: ./ org.apache.commons.codec/ org.apache.commons.collections/
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2010 08:36:46 GMT
Hi Felix,

Indeed, you're right, there's probably something we could do with the studio-plugin. :)

I think we would need to add additional parameters for the purpose of these specific plugins
(jar libraries rebrandred as eclipse plugins).

Basically, the '.classpath' file needs to be updated and this line:
<classpathentry excluding="**/*.java" path="src/main/resources" kind="src"/>
has to be replaced by this one:
<classpathentry kind="lib" path="src/main/resources" exported="true"/>

Notice that the 'kind' is different (from 'src' to 'lib') and that the classes need to be
'exported'.

A list of 'libClasspathEntries' will probably need to be added to the configuration of the
studio-plugin.

I will first try to have all the needed plugins working with a '.classpath' stored in SVN
and see if the app still works with the removal of the 'jars' plugin.
Then, I'll (try to) modify the studio-plugin to update the '.classpath' file accordingly (I
might need your help ;) ).

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud