directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Benjamin, Roy" <rbenja...@ebay.com>
Subject RE: Startup Error for Embedded ApacheDS Created by ApacheDS archetype
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2010 00:23:28 GMT
You bet!
Thanks
Roy

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Lecharny [mailto:elecharny@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2010 4:43 PM
To: Apache Directory Developers List
Subject: Re: Startup Error for Embedded ApacheDS Created by ApacheDS archetype

  On 8/4/10 12:16 AM, Benjamin, Roy wrote:
> Thank you again Kiran,
>
> In the tortoise browser trunk-with-dependencies looks empty (almost).
> But I see now that it is a link.  It built fine once I had the right
> source tree.

yes, trunk-with-deps is the base for ADS? It contains many externals,
pointing to apacheds, shared, etc.

Compiling apacheds alone will not work, as it will try to get shared
from the maven repo, but an old version.

I'm not sure that trying to play with trunk is a good idea, as it's
*very* likely to move a lot in the next few weeks...

--
Regards,
Cordialement,