directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Benjamin, Roy" <rbenja...@ebay.com>
Subject RE: Startup Error for Embedded ApacheDS Created by ApacheDS archetype
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2010 20:38:05 GMT
Hi,

Hmm I must be dense.  I've seen the trunk-with-dependencies directories but not
understood what was kept there.

I checked out trunk, but it didn't build.

[INFO] Building ApacheDS Core API
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO] [remote-resources:process {execution: default}]
[INFO] snapshot org.apache.directory.shared:shared-ldap:0.9.20-SNAPSHOT: checking for updates
from ibiblio.org
[WARNING] repository metadata for: 'snapshot org.apache.directory.shared:shared-ldap:0.9.20-SNAPSHOT'
could not be retrieved from repository: ibiblio.org due to an error: Unsupported Protocol:
'ibiblio Mirror of http': Cannot find wagon which supports the

requested protocol: ibiblio Mirror of http
[INFO] Repository 'ibiblio.org' will be blacklisted
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
[INFO] skip non existing resourceDirectory D:\DS\apacheds-10-trunks\trunck\core-api\src\main\resources
[INFO] Copying 3 resources
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] Compiling 101 source files to D:\DS\apacheds-10-trunks\trunck\core-api\target\classes
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] COMPILATION ERROR :
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] \DS\apacheds-10-trunks\trunck\core-api\src\main\java\org\apache\directory\server\core\administrative\AutonomousAdministrativePoint.java:[23,47]
cannot find symbol
symbol  : class AdministrativeRole
location: package org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.subtree

[ERROR] \DS\apacheds-10-trunks\trunck\core-api\src\main\java\org\apache\directory\server\core\administrative\AbstractAdministrativePoint.java:[26,47]
cannot find symbol
symbol  : class AdministrativeRole
location: package org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.subtree

[ERROR] \DS\apacheds-10-trunks\trunck\core-api\src\main\java\org\apache\directory\server\core\administrative\AutonomousAdministrativePoint.java:[55,11]
cannot find symbol
symbol  : class AdministrativeRole
location: class org.apache.directory.server.core.administrative.AutonomousAdministrativePoint

[ERROR] \DS\apacheds-10-trunks\trunck\core-api\src\main\java\org\apache\directory\server\core\administrative\AbstractAdministrativePoint.java:[41,14]
cannot find symbol
symbol  : class AdministrativeRole
location: class org.apache.directory.server.core.administrative.AbstractAdministrativePoint