directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Benjamin, Roy" <rbenja...@ebay.com>
Subject RE: Startup Error for Embedded ApacheDS Created by ApacheDS archetype
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2010 19:57:57 GMT
You bet!

:-)

public class MembersAuthenticator extends AbstractAuthenticator {

	protected MembersAuthenticator(String type) {
	    super(type);
	    System.out.println("\nMembersAuthenticator() " + type);
    }

	@Override
	public LdapPrincipal authenticate(BindOperationContext bindOperationContext) throws Exception
{
		System.out.println("\nMembersAuthenticator.authenticate() " + bindOperationContext.getName());

		return null;
	}

	@Override
    public String getAuthenticatorType() {
		System.out.println("\nMembersAuthenticator.getAuthenticatorType() " + super.getAuthenticatorType());
	    return super.getAuthenticatorType();
    }

	@Override
    public DirectoryService getDirectoryService() {
		System.out.println("\nMembersAuthenticator.getDirectoryService() " + super.getDirectoryService());
	    return super.getDirectoryService();
    }

}