directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Status update
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2010 16:24:50 GMT
Hi again,

> The 9th of August is "soft" pencils down date. Till this date the
> project should be finished. I expect that all remaining issues [1] are
> resolved till then.
>
> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSTUDIO/component/12313610

I should clarify that I don't expect that DIRSTUDIO-644 has to be
finished by Kasun till end of GSoC. This issue is the 'umbrella' Jira
with the initial idea I had for an LDAP Persistence Tooling. To
implement all the mentioned features takes by far longer than 3 month.
Let's keep this Jira open, and after GSoC we can define new sub-tasks
and implement the other features step by step. Sorry for the
confusion.

Kind Regards,
Stefan