directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What about cleaning the branches ?
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2010 11:31:19 GMT
+1 to removing the branches

As a thought it might be nice to put a file in the branches directory
listing the old branches that were removed at which revision so if need be
their deletes can be reverted. Don't think this will be the case but it's
always nice to do this because it's not trivial getting SVN to give u this
info along with what the branch was created for.

--
Alex Karasulu
Apache MINA :: http://mina.apache.org