directory-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Feezel <>
Subject Interested in getting involve, have run into a problem
Date Sun, 08 Aug 2010 00:45:21 GMT

I'm very interested in this project and would like to participate.

I have extensive experience writing Java (since 1.1 in 1998), I'm interested
in network infrastructures and security.

I have Eclipse 3.6 installed and up-to-date.  I have subclipse, maven,
m2eclipse, and m2eclipse/scm integration installed.  I have used the Eclipse
Import "Check out Maven projects from SCM" function to pull the sources

I have revision 983328.

Eclipse is showing 110 errors, all of them in "shared-ldap" and
"shared-ldap-converter" reporting unresolved references to things named

Is there something I'm missing?

Richard M Feezel

View raw message