directory-dev mailing list archives

From Kasun Lakpriya <kasun.lakpriy...@gmail.com>
Subject [GSoC] Status update
Date Sun, 15 Aug 2010 14:39:39 GMT
Hi dev,

Tomorrow is the 'pencils down date' according to the GSoC 2010 time line
[0].

So I would like to present you all, in the dev , our final version (for GSoC
2010) of Persistence Tooling plugin for Apache Directory Studio.

The product we have at the moment is capable of generating a Java Bean class
and a DAO class from an existing entry in a LDAP directory tree. The tooling
collects all the required information in a wizard to generate the code and
the code can be generated to a Eclipse Java project. At the moment it's not
generation the pom.xml so that we need to generate the code in to a place
where all the dependencies exist (e.g. persistence-example module in [1]).

*How to install : *
We just need to extract the tarball [2] to eclipse/dropins directory.

Complete user documentation can be found here [3].

And finally I want to thank all of you for your help, guidance and feedback
during GSoC. Special thanks to my mentor, Stefan Seelmann, Pierre-Arnaud,
Emmanuel for your help and guidance.

Thanks and Kind Regards,
Kasun

[0]