directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <paj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r982679 - in /directory/studio/trunk: ./ org.apache.commons.codec/ org.apache.commons.collections/
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2010 20:12:58 GMT
Hi Stefan,

Exactly, i'm running an experiment.

It seems to work great with the test I run with LDAP Servers plugin
and the Mina Core library rebranded as a plugin.

It was not easy to have the libraries rebranded as plugins working in
both Eclipse and Maven jar modes.
At the moment, the only solution I found is to keep the .classpath and
.project files in SVN and don't generate them with Maven.
This plugin need something special in their .classpath that I can't
generate with Maven to be able to be run in Eclipse.

Do you think it is a viable solution ?

Regards
PA