directory-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Kristensen <technol...@jonkristensen.com>
Subject Service Unavailable Errors While Installing Apache Directory Studio Plug-Ins
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2010 16:53:28 GMT
  This is a bit vague but maybe it will be helpful...

When I try to install the Apache Directory Studio plug-ins on top of
Eclipse 3.6 I sometimes get a "Service Unavailable" error which breaks
the installation process. Other times I get a dialog asking me to trust
the certificate on the download server. If I get the dialog about the
certificate then everything works.

Usually I try to install the plug-ins many times until it works.

Using Eclipse downloaded from www.eclipse.org on Fedora 13 with Sun's JDK.

Let me know if I should fill in with more details.

Warm regards,
Jon Kristensen