directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Message cleanup, next step...
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2010 09:05:13 GMT
  Hi guys,

now that most of the work is done for the message merge, I have a question :
- should we keep the message interfaces in a separate package ?

Atm, all the message implementation are in
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.message, while their associated
interfaces are in org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.message.internal.
(btw, the 'internal' term is probably misleading : it was meant as
'internal to the server', when we had 3 different kind of messages)

Back two years ago, we had a different layout where the messages and
their interfaces where in the same package
(org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.message) :

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/directory/shared/tags/0.9.13/ldap/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/shared/ldap/message/

I suggest we move back to this layout, if no one object.

wdyt ?

--
Regards,
Cordialement,