directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Integrate user guides generation into build
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2010 16:39:39 GMT

On 08/16/10 17:58, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot wrote:
> Hi Felix,
>
> I'm not sure if the documentation should be in the 'apacheds' sub-project or if it would
be better to have it in a separate sub-project.
> It would probably allow us to work and release various versions of ApacheDS and its documentation
independently.

Ohh, ohhh ...

That's exactly what Emmanuel already mentioned [1]
I'll move it up (what shall the parent-pom be then?
- - directory/apacheds-parent
- - directory/project
- - ???

What it be ok to move it up at the level of apacheds/shared/... and add
it to the trunk-with-dependencies?

Thanks for heads up.

BTW
Do we need in this case a kind of pre-/post-processing to include
somehow the valid ApacheDS version for this guide?

Regards
Felix

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/directory-dev/201008.mbox/%3C4C6022F4.9020806@gmail.com%3E