directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject What about cleaning the branches ?
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2010 08:10:08 GMT
  Hi guys,

we have many branches we created in the past 3 years. Maybe it's time to
cleanup some of them ?

Here is the list of all the apacheds branches we have :

1.0/      2 years
1.0-with-dependencies/      3 years
ads-replication/            17 months
apacheds-1.5.6/            4 months
apacheds-1.5.7/            4 months
apacheds-cache-experiment/            11 days
apacheds-codec-merge/            12 hours
apacheds-dnfactory-experiment/            42 hours
apacheds-kerberos/            2 years
apacheds-noentryclone-experiment/            2 weeks
apacheds-replication/            14 months
apacheds-subtree-with-dependencies/            2 weeks
cache-experiment-with-dependencies/            13 days
cidit/            6 months
cidit-with-dependencies/            6 months
codec-merge-with-dependencies/            12 hours
dnfactory-experiment-with-dependencies/            6 days
ldif-partition/            12 months
ldif-partition-with-dependencies/            16 months
noentryclone-experiment-with-dependencies/            2 weeks
quartz-integration/            3 years
trunk-wd-kerberos/            2 years
trunk-with-dependencies-1.5.6/      5 months
trunk-with-dependencies-1.5.7/ 4 months

I'm quite sure that half of those branches are dead by now ...

--
Regards,
Cordialement,