directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject [Studio] Addition of a 'common.core' plugin to centralize non UI-related shared code
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2010 11:55:38 GMT
Hi dev,

This is just to inform you, now that we're moving toward a 2.0 release, that I will be creating
a new plugin called 'common.core' (to complement the already existing 'common.ui' plugin)
in which I will move all core (not related to UI stuff) classes shared by the majority of
our plugins.

There are a number of things that can be moved to this new plugin, especially classes dedicated
to Eclipse Job and Progress Monitor.

I'm also going to move some of the shared UI classes in the 'common.ui' plugin too, like the
BaseWidgetUtils class and more...

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud