directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: Persistence-tooling project status.
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2010 09:09:04 GMT
Hi Kasun,

thanks for the update.

> At the moment I need to write some tests for the CodeGenerator class in
> order to resolve DIRSTUDIO-667. But I have a problem like this.
>
> The CodeGenerator class which is in code-generator module is using the
> CodeGeneratorContext object as a parameter  and is in persistence-core
> module. Since it's not visible and is a bean class with getters and setters
> I have no idea how to write test for CodeGenerator.  Any help?

The code-generator project depends on persistence-core (in OSGi
speech: the code-generator project's Manifest.mf has a
"Require-Bundle" descriptor). So I don't see a problem to use
CodeGeneratorContext from code-generator project.

Another thought: why not merge the code-generator project into the
persistence-core project? I don't see any advantage to have a separate
project for the code generator.

Kind Regards,
Stefan