directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Studio] Addition of a 'common.core' plugin to centralize non UI-related shared code
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2010 12:14:41 GMT
Hi Pierre-Arnaud,

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 1:55 PM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa@marcelot.net> wrote:
> This is just to inform you, now that we're moving toward a 2.0 release, that I will be
creating a new plugin called 'common.core' (to complement the already existing 'common.ui'
plugin) in which I will move all core (not related to UI stuff) classes shared by the majority
of our plugins.

> There are a number of things that can be moved to this new plugin, especially classes
dedicated to Eclipse Job and Progress Monitor.

I agree to create a new commons.core plugin.

> I'm also going to move some of the shared UI classes in the 'common.ui' plugin too, like
the BaseWidgetUtils class and more...

+1

Kind Regards,
Stefan