directory-dev mailing list archives

From Keheliya Gallaba <keheliya.gall...@gmail.com>
Subject Midterm Evaluations failed for LDAP diagnostic tool plugin to Apache Directory Studio
Date Sat, 17 Jul 2010 01:40:33 GMT
Hello Pierre Arnaud and Carol,

I'm wondering why I have not passed the Midterm Evaluations happened since I
kept in touch with the community, continued development at [1] and as I
know, filled all midterm evaluations too. Please look into this as soon as
possible since it may have been a mistake when filling out the forms by our
side or when processing them.

[1] http://code.google.com/p/dirstudio-ldap-proxy/

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <socghop.noreply@gmail.com>
Date: 17 July 2010 00:59
Subject: Midterm Evaluations results processed for Develop a LDAP diagnostic
tool plugin to Apache Directory Studio
To: keheliya.gallaba@gmail.com
Cc: pajbam@gmail.com, lresende@apache.org, noirin@apache.org,
rgardler@apache.org

  Hi Keheliya Gallaba,

 We have processed the evaluation for your project named Develop a LDAP
diagnostic tool plugin to Apache Directory Studio with Apache Software
Foundation.

>From our data it seems that you have not passed the Midterm Evaluations.
This is either due to your mentor failing you or due to a missing evaluation
from you, the student. Please contact your mentor to discuss the results of
your evaluation. If the issue is that you have not yet submitted the
required evaluation, please contact the program administrator as soon as
possible so we can work on getting this situation rectified.

  Greetings,
The Google Open Source Programs Team

Thanks and Regards

--