directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Studio] Use of a removed 'org.apache.directory.studio.ldapbrowser.core.model.IConnection' interface in 'ldapbrowser.ui' plugin.xml file
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2010 19:41:33 GMT
> Hi Dev,
>
> When looking at the 'ldapbrowser.ui' plugin.xml file, I noticed that we had a warning
in various places when it involves the usage of this XML node:
> <selection class="org.apache.directory.studio.ldapbrowser.core.model.IConnection"/>
>
> This 'IConnection' interface has been removed a long time ago I think.
>
> Should we remove the selection node or replace the class with the 'org.apache.directory.studio.connection.core.Connection'
class ?

I replaced it with
'org.apache.directory.studio.connection.core.Connection' and fixed the
detection of the selected connection in the wizards [1].

Thanks for the finding, Pierre-Arnaud.

Kind Regards,
Stefan

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=980180&view=rev