directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject [Studio] Use of a removed 'org.apache.directory.studio.ldapbrowser.core.model.IConnection' interface in 'ldapbrowser.ui' plugin.xml file
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2010 07:51:55 GMT
Hi Dev,

When looking at the 'ldapbrowser.ui' plugin.xml file, I noticed that we had a warning in various
places when it involves the usage of this XML node:
<selection class="org.apache.directory.studio.ldapbrowser.core.model.IConnection"/>

This 'IConnection' interface has been removed a long time ago I think.

Should we remove the selection node or replace the class with the 'org.apache.directory.studio.connection.core.Connection'
class ?

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud