directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Gump Build Failure of protocol-ldap
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2010 07:22:50 GMT
On 2010-07-27, Stefan Seelmann wrote:

> Anyway, you are right. Direct dependencies should be added to the pom.
> I checked with mvn dependency:analyze and added
> apacheds-protocol-shared and shared-asn1. Could you please test again?

Looks as if you'd also need apacheds-core-constants.

Again, you get this via transitive dependencies and by now I understand
why this doesn't happen inside the Gump build (protocol-shared-ldap uses
a different local repository from the other builds because of a circular
dependency between it and activemq-core).  I can fix it on the Gump side
by pre-publishing a few POMs into that separate local repository or you
can add an explicit dependency on core-constants - I'll go with whatever
you prefer.

Thanks

        Stefan