directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject About operation managed by the AdministrativePointInterceptor
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2010 22:47:55 GMT
  Hi,

currently only the Add, Delete and Modify operation are managed by the
AdministrativePointInterceptor, as any operation like move, rename,
moveAndRename are just a combinaison of delete + add.

It would be better to support all of them, but as of today, it would be
too complicated (I mean, it would also take more time than we have).

Of course, this is a choice, but I believe that it does not limit the
administration of the server for such infrequent tasks.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,