directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <>
Subject Back from week-end
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2010 21:57:26 GMT
  Hi guys,

I had 3 days off, and that was good !

However, I didn't spent all my time seeping and looking at the sun. I
fixed a few problems in the Collective Attributes handling (mainly
schema related issues).

We have some more issues to fix, one which is annoying is that you can
do a search requesting for a specific attributeType, or for a subtype,
and you'll get it. For instance, if your entry has a 'cn' attribute, you
will get it if you ask for the 'name' attributeType (you'll get every
attributeType subtyping 'name', like 'sn', etc, if they exist). It does
not work for lookup.

I have also made some progress about the administrative model and the
subentries, but only on paper. I will try to get it coded correctly soon.

Time to go to bed and be fresh for tomorrow !

Emmanuel L├ęcharny

View raw message