On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 6:07 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
On 6/7/10 4:53 PM, Felix Knecht wrote:
Is the following package an old (and obsolete) administration GUI from
earlier days and could be removed?

/apacheds-protocol-ldap/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/server/ldap/gui

I *think* we can remove it, or at least, move it to the tools project.

This was a swing tool used to look into the JDBM tables directly (Master table and index). Good for debugging purpose, IMO, but would be better if available as a separate tool.

Also I don't think we should include a swing GUI into a server that might run on a server without any X11/graphical display.

+1 for moving it to the tools project.

--
Alex Karasulu
Apache MINA :: http://mina.apache.org