+1

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 12:32 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
On 6/3/10 10:47 PM, Stefan Seelmann wrote:
Hi dev,

I'd like to move the only remaining class AvlPartition from module
avl-partition into module xdbm-search. Additional I'd like to rename
xdbm-search to xdbm-partition.

The xdbm-partition module than contains everything that is related to
XDBM partitions:
- the Store interfaces and a default AVL implementation
- the XDBM search engine interfaces and the default implementation
- the XDBM partition interfaces and a default AVL implementation

Any objections?

Go for it. We already have a xdbm.impl.avl package in xdbm-search, no reason to have a separate module for AVL.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,

--