On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 12:19 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
On 6/8/10 10:59 AM, Guillaume Nodet wrote:
I know Chris Custine has done some work a while back, just wondering is
there was any interest in using Karaf for the base runtime ?  If so, i'd be
happy to help in any way.  I certainly don't want to push Karaf at all
costs, just proposing / checking ... so I would not be offended if the
answer is no ;-)

OSGification of ApacheDS is definitively something we want to do, but we lack the time and knowledge to fulfill this task.

What would be the cost of such an integration ?

And yes, some help is definitively welcome !

My thoughts exactly. Any help would be appreciated.

--
Alex Karasulu
Apache MINA :: http://mina.apache.org