directory-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Any interest in using Apache Karaf for Apache DS ?
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2010 08:59:01 GMT
I know Chris Custine has done some work a while back, just wondering is
there was any interest in using Karaf for the base runtime ?  If so, i'd be
happy to help in any way.  I certainly don't want to push Karaf at all
costs, just proposing / checking ... so I would not be offended if the
answer is no ;-)

For those who don't know Karaf, you can find some informations at
http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-karaf.html
The goal of Karaf is to be a base runtime container for OSGi based server
applications.  It's currently used in ServiceMix, Geronimo and should be
used in ActiveMQ in its next major release.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet