directory-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <>
Subject [DISCUSS] Any interest in using Apache Karaf for Apache DS ?
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2010 08:59:01 GMT
I know Chris Custine has done some work a while back, just wondering is
there was any interest in using Karaf for the base runtime ?  If so, i'd be
happy to help in any way.  I certainly don't want to push Karaf at all
costs, just proposing / checking ... so I would not be offended if the
answer is no ;-)

For those who don't know Karaf, you can find some informations at
The goal of Karaf is to be a base runtime container for OSGi based server
applications.  It's currently used in ServiceMix, Geronimo and should be
used in ActiveMQ in its next major release.

Guillaume Nodet
Open Source SOA

View raw message