directory-dev mailing list archives

From Keheliya Gallaba <keheliya.gall...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Use Jira as issue tracker for GSoC projects
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2010 04:37:03 GMT
Hello,

Thanks Seelmann for clarifying the process and +1 for that idea. I created a
JIRA account for me sometime back for submitting the patches. Please find my
profile at link [1] and JIRA for "studio-proxy" component at link [2].

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=keheliya
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=keheliya>[2]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&pid=12310590&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&component=12311637

--