directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r947413 - in /directory/shared/trunk/ldap: pom.xml src/main/java/org/apache/directory/shared/ldap/codec/LdapTransformer.java
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2010 16:54:10 GMT
Hi Stefan,

Kiran had the same build problem.

Strangely, the problem disappeared when he removed his maven repository and tried again.

Kiran, can you confirm?

Maybe we could ask artifacts under org/apache/directory to be removed on the Continuum machine.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 4 juin 2010, at 18:48, Stefan Seelmann wrote:

> Felix Knecht wrote:
>> Hi Pierre-Arnaud
>>
>>> I'm currently reviewing the dependency tree of each project in Apache DS.
>>
>>> When generating the installers I've found a lot of new dependencies (since the
last release) in the generated lib folder, and especially this one: findbugs:annotations.