directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New module for the ACI parser needed : some more problems...
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2010 13:29:23 GMT
  So I created this new module. So far, so good. Trunk is building.

Now, I'm facing some more problems :
- in order to make the ACIItem schema aware, I have to inject the
schemaManager into many data structures (the ACI parser and ACI checker,
some protectedItems, etc)
- the tests need to access a schemaManager
- that leads to create some dependency between ldap-aci and
ldap-schema-manager and ldap-schema-loader
- the problem is that now, the ldap-schema-loader tests are failing
because this module does not depend on ldap-aci, thus can't load the
ACIItemSyntaxChecker...--

maybe we should have all the schema related tests moved to a specific
module instead of having all the tests in each module ? Or at least,
having global tests put into a global module : we already have a
shared-all module, we may need a shared-test-all module too...

Thoughts ?

Regards,
Cordialement,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny