directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fe...@otego.com>
Subject Re: Building pb on trunk
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2010 06:05:49 GMT

On 06/21/10 23:03, Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> today I fought with the trunk, which is not building anymore. As I committed
> most of the code those last four days, it's very likely that it's my fault,
> so I started to dig.
>
> Sadly, I had to brought back my MacBook pro to be repaired and I'm now
> working on my old imac, with a Java 5 compiler, so not onlyi t takes ages to
> build the trunk, but also there might be some issues due to the JVM itself,
> so finding out what's wrong is not easy.
>
> So far, here is what I found :
>
> - trunk builds on version 955090. It took 21 mins on my computer :/
> - build fails on rev 955186 (

My last working trunk has rev 955521. But I have another problem:
svn up -r x doesn't works on the trunk with dependencies - external
links are simply not updated to the forced revision:

felix@asgard /tmp/trunk-with-dependencies $ svn up

Fetching external item into 'apacheds'
External at revision 956778.

Fetching external item into 'shared'
External at revision 956778.

Fetching external item into 'daemon'
External at revision 956778.

Fetching external item into 'project'
External at revision 956778.

Fetching external item into 'installers'
External at revision 956778.

Fetching external item into 'ldap-client'
External at revision 956778.

Fetching external item into 'kerberos-client'
External at revision 956778.

Fetching external item into 'directory-checkstyle'
External at revision 956778.

Fetching external item into 'junit-addons'
External at revision 956778.

At revision 956777.
felix@asgard /tmp/trunk-with-dependencies $ svn up -r 900000
U    pom.xml
 U   .

Fetching external item into 'apacheds'
Updated external to revision 956778.

Fetching external item into 'shared'
Updated external to revision 956778.

Fetching external item into 'daemon'
Updated external to revision 956778.

Fetching external item into 'project'
Updated external to revision 956778.

Fetching external item into 'installers'
Updated external to revision 956778.

Updated to revision 900000.