directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn:properties / svn:keywords
Date Sun, 06 Jun 2010 15:27:58 GMT
Felix Knecht wrote:
> We have a mess regarding those svn stuff. At least I suggest that we use
> the settings all commiters should have set [1] including eol-style.
> For *.java files I suggest to have set just the "svn:eol-style=native"
> set and all the others removed.

+1 to set svn:eol-style=native to all *.java files and to remove the
other properties. Especially the svn:executable should be removed.

As we deal with a lot of LDIF files and those are not listed in [2] I'd
suggest to add svn:eol-style=native to *.ldif.

Kind Regards,
Stefan

[2] http://www.apache.org/dev/svn-eol-style.txt