directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Modules core-constants and core-avl
Date Sat, 05 Jun 2010 08:56:39 GMT
On 6/5/10 10:45 AM, Stefan Seelmann wrote:
> Kiran Ayyagari schrieb:
>

>> I would say let this be present too, we have some more constants files
>> like ConfigSchemaConstants
>> and the upcoming PolicyConfigConstatnts(just to make finding a AT and OC easily)
>> will move them there.
>> wdyt?
>>

> Ok, let's keep it.

One more info about this module : it was created 4 years ago to gather
all the constants we were using all over the code. I'm quite sure we are
still using such constants, and we have to finish cleaning the code from
such constants, but it takes time.

However, when I see classes like SystemSchemaConstants or
CoreSchemaConstants cotaining just one single constant declaration, I
think we can do better than keeping them around...

--
Regards,
Cordialement,