directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r947413 - in /directory/shared/trunk/ldap: pom.xml src/main/java/org/apache/directory/shared/ldap/codec/LdapTransformer.java
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2010 17:44:35 GMT
Kiran Ayyagari wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 7:54 PM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa@marcelot.net> wrote:
>> Hi Stefan,
>>
>> Kiran had the same build problem.
>>
>> Strangely, the problem disappeared when he removed his maven repository and tried
again.

>> Kiran, can you confirm?
>
> yeah the same problem went away when I tried building after removing
> the local maven repo

I cleaned my local repo, but without success. I have no problem when
using Java6. But with Java5 I get those errors:

[ERROR] Failure executing javac, but could not parse the error:
An exception has occurred in the compiler (1.5.0_14). Please file a bug
at the Java Developer Connection (http://java.sun.com/webapps/bugreport)
 after checking the Bug Parade for duplicates. Include your program and
the following diagnostic in your report.  Thank you.
com.sun.tools.javac.code.Symbol$CompletionFailure: file
edu/umd/cs/findbugs/annotations/SuppressWarnings.class not found