directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Code is never executed
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2010 15:16:19 GMT
On 6/4/10 5:09 PM, Felix Knecht wrote:

>> I *do* look at the reports, but not as frenquently as you do. Probably
>> because I consider that we have many other serious issues to fix in the
>> server, and I wrongly assume that they are more important than the one
>> you are pointing out.
>>
> I didn't want to blame anyone. I just do what I'm able to ;-).
> Both things are needed: Development and code review. As I started with
> this I continue and I really appreciate that you guys are going ahead
> with the development (and are sometimes interrupted with some 'odd'
> questions).
> We need both! Go ahead and I try to read the reports :-)

Absolutely :)
> Just one question
> Is it ok to do this via dev list or shall I add jira entries which seems
> to me an overkill?

For such Q&R, the ML is plain ok. Fill a JIRA if you feel like the
question is a bit to complicated, or if you think there is a serious bug
that will need love, or if you don't have time to fix it and you don't
want to see the problem vanishing under a pile of mails.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,