directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject [ApacheDS] Move classes of module core-mock to src/test/java of core-api
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2010 21:04:43 GMT
Hi dev,

the core-mock module includes some mock implementations of ApacheDS
core-api classes (CoreSession, DirectoryService, etc.). It is only used
as test dependency in ldif-partition.

To get rid of the core-mock module I'd like to suggest to move those
classes to src/test/java in core-api. To be able to use the test classes
outside of the core-api module we just need to deploy the test jar of
core-api. The using module then needs to specify a dependency with
classifier "tests", see [1] for details.

Thoughts?

Kind Regards,
Stefan

[1] http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-attached-tests.html