Looking forward to seeing these micro benchmarks.

On Sat, May 15, 2010 at 10:11 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi guys,

I did some more test, but this time using the CacheRecordManager, with a MRU cache. I did some tests with different cache size, and I was very surprised to see that the cache has almost no visible impact.

I must obviously be missing something :/

The worst part is that random searches are awfully slow (no more than 35 000 searches per second on a 1M size base...:/ )

I will try to design a global test that has a ramp up, then many different tests with many different parameters. I want to play with :
- the BPage size (number of elements in each BPage)
- the cache size
- the number of stored elements

More to come ...

--