On Sat, May 8, 2010 at 3:35 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi guys,

I sent a mail 3 hours ago, where I said :
"... up to 21798 search request per second from 18316 req/s yesterday."

and
"...The three things we can improve are :
- Avoid normalizing twice the same DN
- try to use a DN cache to avoid costly parsings
- try to avoid cloning the entry before returning it (this is probably the major improvement, as cloning represents almost 40% of the consumed time)"

I have fixed the first one. Result is 24028 req/s. Not bad ! (10% faster)

More to come ...


Man you're kicking ass over there!!! Go on dawg!
 
--
Alex Karasulu
My Blog :: http://www.jroller.com/akarasulu/
Apache Directory Server :: http://directory.apache.org
Apache MINA :: http://mina.apache.org
To set up a meeting with me: http://tungle.me/AlexKarasulu