On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 12:10 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
On 5/16/10 10:52 PM, Felix Knecht wrote:

The code seems to be the same like in the implementations of Apache
Commons-Lang Version 2.1.

If nobody objects I'll drop the shared class and use the from the
commons-lang project (it's anyway already a dependency)

Do that.

The reason why the code is duplicated from commons-lang was that Alex wanted to limit the dependencies to external jars as much as possible at the beginning of the project, as it was intended to be embedded. So he simply copied chunks of code from those projects into ADS.

Now that we have tens of dependencies, this is a lost battle anyway, better benefit from the bug fixes applied to those dependencies !

Yep yep !!!

--
Alex Karasulu
Apache MINA :: http://mina.apache.org