directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Tabs in source
Date Mon, 31 May 2010 14:35:56 GMT
+1

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 28 mai 2010, at 08:22, Alex Karasulu wrote:

> Let me know if I am a culprit and I will change it. Checked the two IDEs I use and it
looks fine though. I think it's OK if others are OK to point out who is doing it. Not for
blame purposes but just to point out who needs to check their IDE.

> On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 11:03 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> we have more than 65000 tabs present in the code base.
>
> Can you please check that you are using our own formater resent in the project/resources
directory, and that you have configured your Eclipse IDE to use it ? Don't forget to set the
'save' action too (it applies the formatter to your file when you save it).